Thursday, September 25, 2008

What? You're welcome?

Miss Giammarco,

How are you? I'm fine & I think I'll call you later.

First, I am inclined to highlight my new love of your current phone answering techniques. I think the rate of times I will be calling you, from now on, will grow exponetially over the next few weeks.

Second, I have more than enough tests today, the first of which began at 6:00am this morning and the next is will begin at 10:00am. I really should be studying right now, but I don't feel like it. Partly because I think I totally biffed my Stats test this morning, and it's totally bringing me down.

Third, I'm coming home this weekend, maybe if you're lucky I'll call you. We'll see if our planets align, and I'll get back to you.

Fourth, at 4:55 early this morning I achieved an all time high of 5 cups of coffee in one sitting. Awesome right? I'm pretty sure I'll die soon, so consider this my last goodbye. Haha ...

And lastly, I'm trying out these new contacts and I feel like I'm going cross eyed. They might be a little strong or it might be because they're new. Either way, I feel like my eyes are moving in different directions.

So, with that I must bid you adieu with the hopes of gathering enough will power to study for my next exam.

But before I go, a quote from Yasi to last you the rest of the day,

"all that really matters is how good you are at being a human being"


Yours truly,
Clara Q.

No comments: