Monday, September 1, 2008

I don't wanna (be famous).



Querida Clariz,

Let me start off by saying I don't wish to be famous (not a famous singer, anyway). My youtube vid is silly, really. But, you do realize we're totally legitimate now that my face is up on yt and we have a blog? Right? (SARCASM) Sometimes I don't know what the world is coming to. I'm trying to make this photograph of myself my youtube icon, but I keep uploading it only to find a BLURRED image. FAIL. I'm not sure how to fix it. But how me is it? (AND LOOK HOW FANTASTIC MY SKIN LOOKS!)

Anyway, I hope nobody thinks my favorite film is Mean Girls when they read the profile you created. I mean, I'm sure everyone knows I watch Mean Girls after CSPAN. No, but for real.

Guess what? My parents totally ditched me today. They told me not to make plans so that we could all go out (wherever) and do something together. The two of them ended up going someplace on my dad's motorcycle. Seriously? So, here I am typing to you with only a few cares in the world and no friends to hang out with (considering I can count the number of friends I have on one hand...okay, a few fingers).


I don't have much else to say at the moment, but I am going to leave you with two things (a fantastic quote/a request since you're asian and can pimp out this blog schmee):

1. "We are who we pretend to be..." -Vonnegut
(One of my favorite quotes at the moment)

2. Uhm, ketchup should definitely be in quotes so that your intended pun will be caught by the less bright of the crayon box when they read our insightful thoughts. Cause we're "catching up"...hah. You're so clever, Clariz.

Ps. I'm personally electing you as the person to make this blog pretty. Amen.
Pps. Please post a picture of your fantastic hair. Thank you.

<3t.

No comments: