Sunday, September 14, 2008

Time is $$$.

YO.
I love that commercial. When my mom first saw it, she didn't think it was Naomi. Like, it's so weird. Why Naomi? At first I was like, wtf? why are there lizards, but then I realized it was Sobe. So what are you going to say? That the commercial is a prime example of how technology is erasing the sense of personal togetherness. Because really, as technology connects us to people around the world, it forces you to disconnect with those around you. Naomi didn't even have to work with another person, she's working with cgi animation. But who cares? It's a cute commercial.

Check what I made. It's a little very ghetto, but I made it & therefore I love it. It's a SHOE!



So, last Thursday was my Raehan's birthday. The big two-o, son. I told him turning 20 has the same effect as when you turn 12. The "Close but no cigar" quota. So, after school he came by, picked me up, and I kicked it in Sactown for the majority of the weekend. It was nice. I finally got to see my boyfriend after like a freaking month. Seriously, he's like an hour and thirty minutes away from me, but our schedules are so crazy. It's a little sad.


We went to San Francisco yesterday. I always know what poses are the most lady like. & P.S. check the skinny Santa behind me.


His parents went suit shopping for his dad, and so Raehan and I just sat in the square. I sipped the most pretentious cup of hot chocolate. It was primarily comprised of foam. Anyways, as we were sitting in the square thingy, look what we saw.



YES. Then after this one girl was like walking around in her costume and, to our surprise, underneath all that tulle was her very visible THONG. I couldn't get a picture because of this one guy who kept following her around standing behind her, probably to block my picture taking. It was pretty funny. All the old creepers were bending over backwards to get a sneak peek at her shit.


Oh well, tomorrow is Monday.

&& You know what they say, another day another dollaaaa.

HOLLA haha.
(Jk) hugs&kisses,
Clariz

No comments: