Monday, September 1, 2008

Popped my blog-cherry.

Dear Theressa,

First off, by Apple standards, your name is spelt incorrectly. So, you better get that checked. HA. So, I went to San Francisco today, but I did not tell you about the crazy I saw in the mall food court. I was sitting at my table, and from afar I heard a faint yell. But he got closer and what the crazy man was screaming became slightly more audible. I, honestly, thought he was saying "penis," but my sister said he was yelling some girl's name. So I thought he lost his kid, right? But no, not right. The little girl he was looking for was with her mom! What a freak. Seriously, everyone in the very crowded food court was quiet and staring at the guy. 

Anyways, it's pretty funny that both "Serious baby" and "Trip to the Philippines" come up as related videos. And here you go... Ladies and Gentlemen, a warm welcome to your very own Theressa G. (HAHA, you like that? You're like Kenny.)






You'll be famous one day, I just know it.

Hugs&Bitches,
Clariz

No comments: