Thursday, September 11, 2008

Teenie-sitter. Cool.

I made $35 babysitting for a few hours today. I'm such an entrepreneur.

In other news: I have a math quiz tomorrow that I'm not worried about one bit (note: this is very, very strange).

My parents are leaving in the morning for San Diego. They're going to a wedding on the naval base over there and will be gone all weekend. Don't get too excited though, I can't have any fun because I have a kid. I sixteen-year-old kid that I just so happen to call my cousin. Deanna. Yes, sir. It's really not that much of a burden, it's just awkward at this point. Ya know? My mom was going to have one of her friends stay her all weekend to "watch" Deanna, but I thought that was totally weird. I don't want some weird person in my house all weekend, and so, I opted (out of the kindness of my compassionate heart) to babysit...teensit. Whatever.

By the way, I meant to tell you that I was uninvited to the wedding my parents are going to attend. This, of course, is not because they thought I would be a heinous guest or anything, but because the bride and groom overshot and guests (and how many people they thought would actually attend) when they sent out invitations. Therefore, they "uninvited" all the "kids." Yes, Cee, I am a twenty-one-year-old kid. Imagine that. How embarrassing that must be for them to retract invites? I'm kind of offended, too. I was looking forward to it!

Oh well, here's to a weekend in as a teenie-sitter. OMGOSH! COOLIO!

No comments: