Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I can be your addiction if you wanna get hooked on me.

Hi Shaniqua.

I've been working diligently on Joleena's masterpiece. I think my mom is going to kill me for getting spray paint on the driveway. I'll post it when I finish and it's in her hands.

You're rushing? You're rushing for a latina house? AWESOME. Tell me how that goes.

New book? I read the Twilight series, thanks to Jo ... and I've been lazy to read something else. I'm still riding the Twilight wave.

Anyways, so Shaniqua called me. In a nutshell, I think everything is going to be alright. It's not going to happen overnight, but one step at a time.

I'll edit this later. && disregard my previous post, the one before nikki's bday one, i was just emo-ting.

With love,
Clariz

P.S. And I'm totally coming home this weekend.

No comments: