Monday, September 22, 2008

So weird because it's so true.

Yo T,
Sorry I've been so MIA. It's been an interesting weekend. Remember what we talked about via aim. Remember how you said everything was going to go back to the way it was. Well, it did and it didn't. And now I'm at a crossroads, where neither path seems safe. Funny thing is, I got this horoscope today.
And it's true. I have been just making my decisions based on what I feel would benefit others. You know that, just as well as I do. So now what the fuck am I supposed to do? Think of myself, think of myself. It's so selfish. But I need to be selfish because I've been selfless for so long now. We all need a little spice in our lives, and maybe mine comes in the form of selfishness.

So anyways, my weekend went a little like this. I hung out at her house on Friday. It was nice because I was able to see people I haven't seen in ages. Then I kicked it with these bitches on Saturday && I loved it. Freaking, it was like an ND reunion. Craze.

We ended up at some gangsta's paradise shit, parked in front of a warehouse on Roscoe. So we peaced out. It was a pretty eventful weekend. Yes, mos def a weird weekend. But I think it was something I needed.

Did you hear about DJ AM&Travis Barker? CRAZY. I hope they'll get better real quick. I have two test this week. My professors are the types to give 3 big tests during the semester and 1 final. I hate it when it's like that. Don't you? Drives me bananas. I didn't sleep well last night. I think I'm developing a sleeping problem.

But that's okay, right? I can sleep when I'm dead. HA.

kbye, -C$ ! hahaha. jk.

No comments: