Monday, September 8, 2008

Ay, bay bay. Happy Mondayyy. <3.

[clara-beara,]

Did you really watch the VMAs? That's so disappointing. I didn't even know they were on until George mentioned it. I guess I kind of hide in a box in that regard (sometimes, I mean, you know, from the moronic television-ruining-television that our generation is hooked on today). What the fuck has happened to MTV, anyway. (Excuse my French). One Tree Hill is another story, even though that's pretty much becoming sketchy too. Nanny Carrie torturing Uncle Dan? It just screams crazy, cheesy daytime soap....you know what I mean, jelly bean?!

Anyway, I'm right with you on waking up way to early for class. It took me like an hour to get to CSUN this morning. Apparently some chick crashed her car and killed a bunch o' power lines. Cool, right? Except not. They were fixing them this morning as I was trying to leave and it cause MASSIVE TRAFFIC JAMS. It took be like 30 minutes just to get out of the SCV. Lame. This makes me want my own place in the valley SO BAD ('so bad' read with Minnesotan accent. Ha).

Uhm, I keep losing my train of thought because I'm sitting in the TV room where my parents, brother and cousins are having a conversation about my brother and the new car he plans on getting. Keyword is plan. (Note: Sometimes plans fail because life happens). Oh, and my cousin isn't talking. She's half asleep because she just woke up...and eating an apple. She made choir, which is good, because it'll give her something to live for. I'm serious, I meet that in the most unmean way possible, I promise. I am compassionate.

And finally, I took pictures of my outfit today just so you could see how cute I looked! [SIDE NOTE: My mom said if I want to catch a guy then I need to look cute when I go to school. It's kind of working, I guess. I keep crossing paths with this uber-cutie. I just don't know how to strike up a conversation with him. He was in a class I had, but then dropped because I got ahead of myself and was gonna take stuff for my English major I shouldn't be taking for a semester or two. Anyway, next time I see him I'm gonna say, "hi!" Last time I just sort of smiled. The time before that we just met eyes. It's a slow, slow process apparently. I don't know how people meet new people...especially if they're attracted to them, or whatever...yeah.



[muchlove,<3t.]

No comments: