Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Marth Stewart is my idol & Domino is my favorite magazine

Yo T. Check it. So when I got home from school today, my uncle came over and helped me install my sister's curtains. Her room is almost done, thanks to me and my amazing interior designing skills. Chea right. Now all I have to do, is get her a poster or something to put over her bed. Tomorrow, I'm planning on putting up my curtain rods.

Anyways, guess what you get from a $2.00 picture frame, a can of gold spray paint, an old ART1 drawing from high school, and a little elbow grease? This piece of beautiful piece of fabulous.


Isn't it cute?

Seriously, my mom found it at some garage sale or something. It had some cracked out Monet print out in it and the frame itself was GREEN. But it wasn't even a cute green, it was like a dark, nasty, baby puke green. So yeah, now my mom has given me the green light to do this to all the frames going on the wall over my fireplace. Sexy yes? When everything is completed, I will for sure show you.



Hugs&Bitches,
Clariz

No comments: