Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ugh.

I've been sick for like a week. I'm pretty sure my lack of sleep/eating right/exercise/love/everything isn't helping much.

I feel so fat. I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy diet pills and start taking them ASAP. Probably on Thursday since I won't have any time to do it tomorrow....

I finally started work. Tomorrow will be my third day and I will have completed 15 hours for the week. Thank goodness. I'm so tired!

Obama is on in the background right now...I'm watching the debates that I taped earlier...expect, he's so loud that I want to throw something at him (not at the television, but at him). He's talking about health care...blah blah blah. I'm so sick of hearing it.

Where are you? I really need you to write to me!

Love you, miss you, write to me!
Theressa Nicole <3.

No comments: