Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Très bien.

Yo BZ.
Have I showed you my longest lasting feeshies? I'm happy to introduce to you Don Juan (has a retarded eye) & Reako Suave (has spots). [*but i know you can't see that in this picture] I have to say, they're pretty awesome seeing as on the weekends that I leave for LosAnjealous, they don't get fed. I just leave them a fish fruit salad (i.e. grapes & oranges) and hope and pray they're still alive when I get home. I'm sure on some level that's animal cruelty, but they're still alive.
I am also learning how to speak French. I was in Barnes and Noble and I saw it. It reminded me of that time last last summer when we had lunch at Toi, and that bitchy guy invited himself, and he kept complaining about our topic of conversation, remember? You had a learn to speak Spanish CD set in your car. Yeah. Now we match. It's pretty funny, there's like really cheesy music but I like it. I feel like I'm learning something. It's what I listen to during my 30 minute drive to work during the week.
Please check the dust that is currently encompassing my vehicle. It's freaking nasty, I really need to get a carwash. I thought I'd just share that with you.
So as I was lurking online, I stumbled across this. I think I want them. I think I want them really badly. Sheep stools? Très bien. Très bien.


Let's dance. TTYL.

CQ.

No comments: