Monday, October 27, 2008

Play the game.

GUESS WHAT?! They're in the mail! (Not yours, though, because I haven't painted it yet.) Sorry, you have to wait. HAHA. Oh well... So let me tell you about my very eventful day in a nutshell. I went to school, I did half of my homework, I went to the bank, I went to Michaels, I went to the POSTOFFICE, then I went home.

-___- Wow, my life is like a freaking movie. HAHA.

&& Yes, think I'm pretty lucky too. But it hasn't been all peachy keen, and you know just as well as I know what I'm talking about. And today while I was doing my homework with my study buddy, she asked me if I planned on marrying him. And I told her I hadn't given it much thought. She asked what the point was? But, the way I see it, I'm only 20 years old. I mean, there's no rush to get married or to get serious, like moving in status. I'm having fun and he complements my having fun, for the most part. Nowadays, I think a boyfriend shouldn't be all that you're about, he should complement you like a cute necklace.

Like, I plan on moving to the bay when I finish school, and I don't know what his plans are, but I know I want to move to the bay. When I told her that, she said, "Well, then you don't really love him." But, I don't measure my love based on how much time I spend with someone else. I mean, I'm only 20 and my view of "love" could just be an older version of puppy love. And after, what three years, people could ask what the point really is? But, I like where I am and I have my own plan for my life. I think that's important too, I mean my life doesn't revolve around him and I don't need to see him everyday. I have my own plans, and he has his own plans, and if at the end our plans mesh well, then good for us, and if not, then good game.

Don't worry T. You're not loveless, you're an emo-kid. Just kidding. All I'm saying is, you don't need a Mr. Right & you definately don't need a Mr. Right-now, either. Just go about your business, and if someone happens to comes along then great, by all means play, and if not, then that's one less thing to worry about.

Okay? Great. I have to get back to making these pieces of crap.

I love you,

No comments: