Thursday, October 16, 2008

sdfghjk

McCain Hater? Wow. I don't even know what to say. I kind of watch to punch Hayden what's-her-face in the face thought. That bitch has always had perfect skin and she does those stupid ACNE commercials. Gosh, she should just die.

Anyway, life is good, I can't really complain. Except, I've been getting bloody noses like every morning. Every single morning. What the hell? I'm hoping I have a brain tumor so I just die or something.

I'm in a seriously shitty mood. This new org. crap has really been time consuming and I'm so scared of just failing out of college and losing all my friends and family. Should I stay or should I go now? If I go there will be trouble....if I stay there will be double (for me).

Anyway, I'm gonna stop writing before the screen catches on fire from my evil glare at what I'm typing.

I still love you though,
Theressa Nicole Hates The World Sometimes and Stupid People. Amen.

No comments: