Sunday, October 26, 2008

High School Lovers.

So, I'm just writing you today to let you know that you're very lucky to still be with your high school lover. And don't roll your eyes. I'm not, and look at where that currently leaves me. Yeah, pretty lame.

This does not mean I have any desire to be with him (my ex-high school lover) or to see him. I think I've seen enough from the few pictures I unfortunately stumbled across on facebook. But, I will admit that I do miss it. I miss what we had and what that represented, not him. I don't miss him. A lot of things have happened in the year he decided to disappear off the face of the Earth and not talk to me. I'm a different person and I refuse to take any steps backwards. I'm too intelligent for that, too strong for that.

So, my point is that you need to recognize how lucky you are, even through the good and the bad. Okay? If for anyone's sake, mine...

Love,
A Lover-less Girl (Who Wants to Make Sure Her Friends Recognize What They've Got).





<33333.
Ps. I'm really excited about the cupcake! :]

No comments: