Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sorry, Charlie!

First of all, check my blog schmee...I put a new poem up! [And it's quite fantastic if I do say so myself.Second, check out how fantastic I look right now..... I went to Santa Barbara last night for Halloween nonsense....wow, I don't even know what to tell you. Have you ever been? People are insane, Clariz. And our generation seems to be wasting away their youth getting drunk or stoned.

Anyway, my hair is in a huge rats nest, I sort of have a headache and basically don't feel completely normal the morning after. This is great, especially since I have people coming over for my "After-Halloween Party" in a couple of hours....Lol. Oh, wow, I'm a hypocrite. It's not like you or I have ever been so drunk out of our minds that we turn into hookers though, you know what I mean? Of course you do, I don't need to justify my party. I'm 21-years old. I'm allowed to party it up on occasion. That makes me remember this time a few days ago when this 17-year old guy in my English class said that 21 was the age of self-destruction when your life spirals out of control...and then you become an adult. After he opened his big trap, I told him how old I was. He was ashamed, as he should me... :]

Side note: Our car got towed last night and my friends and I had to walk a ridiculous amount to go get it out, and then cough up $400...cute, right? Oh, and something else happened that I need to tell you about but can't blog about! ;] It's ironic that you were talking about Mr. Right, Mr. Right now and your whole boyfriend sitch. We need to chat about that.

Moving on....I bought this super cute dress at Forever 21 [the huge new one in SCV] and I had to share it with you. I'm in love with it, no really. When I was 5 or 6 I had a Guess dress that had the cutest floral print on it, my mom gave it away as a hand-me-down and I've been trying to recreate it ever since...I was seriously in love with this dress...it was my favorite thing in the entire WORLD! I have nowhere to wear it yet, but something should come up, right? Fate and destiny will align so I can wear my dress somewhere perfect! :] I took a pic of the pattern up close, too. Sorry the pictures are such poor quality...I'm so lazy right now and I'm just using my MacBook's lil camera! <3.

I'm gonna post this right now, but it's not finished. I was a little overwhelmed with all you had posted so I only read your first post and then needed to post my first half before I forgot everything that's inside my pretty little head that I felt I needed to tell you.

Go read the other half now!! :]
Theressa Nicole <3.

No comments: