Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wuddup, sucka!

I finished my work, yo. I feel so relived. You know, I'm not really sure why I type "yo" on this blog or in text messages...I don't say "yo" in real life. Not that I don't think blogging is "real life." Lol.

Uhmmmm, anyway. I feel very relieved. Five weeks of work in one night is never a good idea. My friend Raechel and I went to INO afterwards to reward ourselves... (and to be fatties, whatev).

I'm checking the weather right now to see if it's going to be cold enough for my to wear a really cute beanie my grandma made....yeah, it'll be alright. I'm wearing it.

That's all I have to say for now. I'm tired. So tired, in fact, that I have not watched One Tree or Grey's this week! :( Bummer.....but I did get a big fatty paycheck.

Kay, love you, write me...
<3t.

No comments: