Tuesday, November 25, 2008

La Vida Loca.

You know, I never read twilight...but, I did go to see the movie. I'm not going to lie to you...I was a little disappointed (only because sometimes I had no idea what was going on). Anyway, I have no been inspired to actually read the books. Great, right? Maybe I can get to them over Christmas Break?

I have been so busy with finals stuff coming on. I'm actually procrastinating on writing a paper right now. Well, kind of. It's due tomorrow (5 pages..) and so far I have three and a half...almost four. It's a math paper, actually. I'm taking this class called math ideas where you learn about the theories and history of math. I know it sounds super boring (that's because it is!) but it's so much better than having to do actual math problems. Keep in mind that I'm an English major. Amen.

Anyway, you're cupcake looks super cute hanging from my rear view mirror, FYI! Remind me again how much they cost...I need to put in some custom orders ASAP.

When are you gonna be back down here??

xoxo,
Theressa Nicole



Ps. Read my blog...and, there is kind of a boy situation right now. He's into me..I'm into him...I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens, right? He works at the Starbucks Alan used to work at....dun dun dun!

<3333333.

No comments: