Friday, December 12, 2008

Hi.

Dear Theressa,
So, I've decided I don't want to go into nursing anymore. I 'll tell you more later. I will be home next weekend. Friday --> probably Monday/Tuesday. So maybe we can have some hocho and catch up.

Anyways. My finals are ovaaa. OVER OVER OVER. I only had 3, but one was a paper ... So, I really don't count it. I'm so happy it's christmas vacay. ANNDDD Today, when I got home there was this big puppy. Idk what kind, but she was pretttty enormous. Anyways, I was sitting in my car for like 30 minutes because she was posted right outside my door. She kept whining and whimpering. When I got out she like just walked right next to me. She doesn't have tags or anything... IDK. I'm pretty sure she's still outside my door.

So tell me about this boy!?

kthanks.

No comments: